Looking for the best cupcake recipe? Look no further! These recipes for moist cupcakes are delicious and simple to make. Find the perfect recipe for your next birthday party.
There’s nothing like perfect cupcakes, and with these easy recipes, you can enjoy them any time!
If you are in the mood for something sweet, we got you covered with the best cupcake recipes. From classic recipes like simple vanilla cupcakes to a rich chocolate cupcake recipe, there’s a flavor for everyone.
Here are some of our favorite cupcake recipes that are simple to make and guaranteed to be crowd-pleasers. Just like your favorites from cupcake shops!
Whether you’re a baking novice or an experienced pro, these cupcake recipes are sure to please.
These Homemade Cupcakes Recipes are perfect for pretty much any event! Birthday parties, a baby shower, even in place of a wedding cake!
Fluffy cupcakes are delicious and always a hit with guests. Plus, they’re easy to transport and set up, so you don’t have to stress about them too much.
How to Have the Best Results for Baking Cupcakes
- Follow the recipe word for word. Baking is a science and if you move away from the recipe you are opening up the cupcake to fail.
- Use room temperature ingredients to ensure an even baking and for your cupcakes to have a moist crumb.
- Mix your cupcake batter until the wet and dry ingredients are just combined. You don’t want them to be overmixed or undermixed.
- If you are using cupcake liners, use parchment or another high quality cupcake liner to prevent them from sticking to your cupcakes.
- Fill your cupcake papers up to just the right amount. If they are filled to different sizes, they won’t rise right and won’t get that perfect cupcake shape. 2/3’s full is perfect to make the best cupcakes, which is about 3 tablespoons.
Check out the best dessert recipes!
To know if your cupcakes are done baking, be sure to stick a toothpick through the middle of your cupcake. If it comes out clean, your cupcakes are done. The tops of your cupcakes should also feel springy and are a lovely golden brown color.
If you don’t like to use store bought icing, try to use cupcake frosting like creamy vanilla buttercream, cream cheese frosting or chocolate buttercream.
American Buttercream is super easy to work with, whether you are piping your cupcakes or just icing them with a spatula.
You could really get as creative as you’d like when it comes to icing! Just be sure to wait until your cupcakes come to room temperature.
Frosted cupcakes can be really stressful to transport and store. I’ve been there. Store your stunning cupcakes in an airtight container in the fridge or at room temperature. I wouldn’t let your cupcakes last for more than 3 days.
After your unfrosted cupcakes have cooled and have come to room temperature, wrap each individual cupcake in plastic wrap and then store them in a freezer safe bag or container. Store your cupcakes in the freezer for no more than 2 months and be sure to dethaw at room temperature.
Complete Guide to Easy Cupcake Recipes
*Contains affiliate links, see disclosure policy.