A delicious combination of chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes are the perfect party treat!
I have a confession. I love cupcakes. They’re just so fun and adorable! Don’t you think? These Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes combine two of my favorite desserts: chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes!
These cupcakes are simple to make too. There’s nothing better than a recipe that is delicious AND easy to make. And here’s another confession: I despise baking cookies!
I feel like they are so hard to make! With chocolate chip cookies, the butter has to be the right temperature, the baking soda can ruin everything, and then I never get the cookies to be the right measurement.
With Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes, the muffin tin does all of the hard work for you!
How to Make these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes:
Combine: Melted Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Add: Egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat well.
Mix in: flour, salt, and baking soda until uniform. Finally, fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop: Scoop dough into a lined cupcake pan and bake.
Frost your cupcakes
Of course, the best part of a cupcake is the frosting! You can choose to do a delicious chocolate buttercream frosting or I like to drizzle melted white chocolate chips on top.
And then I top them off with sprinkles of your choice.
Check out these cupcake recipes if you need more ideas!
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚. In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat well.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until uniform
- Finally, fold in chocolate chips. Scoop dough into a lined cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips, then drizzle over cupcakes.
- Top your chocolate chip cookie cupcakes off with sprinkles of your choice
- Refrigerate the chocolate chip cookie cupcakes for 30 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.