I am always bringing some sort of fun treat to all of the holiday parties and get together’s we are invited to. Like these fun Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcakes!
The holidays are always full of fun Christmas treats from cookies to cakes to pies. Christmas cupcakes just don’t get the publicity they need!
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcake
How to Make Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcakes
- For Cupcakes:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- For the frosting:
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 24 pretzel twists
- 12 red M&Ms
- 24 candy eyes
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and line your cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
In another bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
Add dry ingredients slowly to wet, mixing between each addition.
Stir in milk.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let the cupcakes cool.
To make the frosting, mix together butter, cocoa, powdered sugar, milk
Frost the cupcakes.
Use the pretzels as antlers, add the eyes and a red nose.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs,0.88 Ounce,Count of 50
- Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
- KitchenAid KHM512IC 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Ice Blue
- KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Onyx Black (K45SSOB)
- Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9x13 Covered Cake Pan
- (2 Pack) Standard Paper Cupcake Liners/Baking Cups, 60-ct/Box