Bring the flavors of autumn to your table with this delicious and easy pumpkin cream cheese dip recipe. This easy pumpkin dip recipe is full of warm spices. A no-bake recipe that tastes like fall in a bowl!
This time of year, pumpkins are in abundance. When you see them at your local grocery store and farmers market, it’s hard not to pick up a pumpkin or two. Pumpkin lovers are always looking for great recipes with their favorite flavor.
This dessert dip is perfect for when you want something sweet and satisfying without all the fuss and just a handful of ingredients. All you need is cream cheese, canned pumpkin puree (or use real pumpkin), brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice!
This fall-inspired dip will be the life of your fall party – from tailgates to family get-togethers!
For an extra festive touch, serve it in hollowed out pumpkin to make this creamy pumpkin cheesecake dip even more fun and creative at fall parties.
The great fall flavor will put you in the mood for cozy evenings by the fireplace and fall holidays.
You’ll love that you can whip up this no bake dessert in literally no time at all! Of course, who doesn’t love a quick and easy recipe? If you’re looking for a pumpkin recipe that’s different from the traditional pie, this dip is it.
It tastes like fall in a bowl and will be gone before you know it!
How to Make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz. package of full-fat cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 15 oz can of pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- a container of cool whip or homemade whipped cream.
- a box of vanilla pudding
Fold in the cool whip and give it a good stir.
Let this sweet whipped pumpkin dip recipe sit for a little bit in the fridge to let the flavors meld together.
What to Serve With Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
Easy pumpkin dip with cool whip is a delicious fall treat that pairs well with a variety of dippable options. Here are some ideas for what to serve:
- Sliced Apples: Crisp apple slices, such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, complement the creamy and slightly spiced pumpkin dip.
- Graham Crackers: The sweet and slightly crunchy texture of graham crackers provides a perfect contrast to the fluffy dip.
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips: These chips add an extra layer of cinnamon flavor and a satisfying crunch.
- Vanilla Wafers: The light vanilla flavor of these wafers enhances the pumpkin dip’s taste.
- Pretzels: The salty profile of pretzels balances the sweetness of the dip, creating a delightful combination of flavors.
- Gingersnap cookies: The warmth and spiciness of gingersnap cookies are a natural match for the pumpkin dip’s fall-inspired flavors.
- Marshmallows: Mini marshmallows provide a soft and chewy element that contrasts well with the dip’s texture.
- Pear Slices: The subtle sweetness and juiciness of pear slices offer a refreshing partner for the pumpkin dip.
- Cinnamon Bagel Chips: These chips bring a touch of crunch and extra cinnamon flavor to the pairing.
- Shortbread cookies: The buttery richness of shortbread cookies adds a luxurious touch to the dip experience.
How to Store Leftovers
Store your sweet dip in an airtight container until you are ready to serve. The best thing to do is to spoon out this delicious pumpkin dip recipe into a serving dish and keep the rest in the refrigerator, refilling as needed.
Looking for a good dip to serve? Try these!
Are you a pumpkin fan? What are your favorite pumpkin recipes?
- 1 package of cream cheese, 8 oz, softened
- 1 box of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Container of Cool Whip, 8 oz, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, pudding and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix until the dip is nice and creamy.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Let your pumpkin dip sit in the fridge to let the flavors meld together.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
*Contains affiliate links, see our disclosure policy.