Are you yay or nay pumpkin? I love it! But, only in small amounts. That’s why these Mini Pumpkin Pies are just perfect! They’re delicious and perfect for your Thanksgiving dessert table! These Mini Pumpkin Pies are creamy and delicious and just the right amount of pumpkin and spice!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Let’s be real, is it really fall without pumpkin pie? Well there is always pumpkin pie’s rival, apple pie! But hey, with these mini pumpkin pies I can indulge and have a little bit of both. It IS the holidays after all!
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
Now for this recipe, I use prepared pie dough you buy at the store. Pie crust is something I just have not mastered and I leave it up to the professionals. But hey! If you are a professional pie crust baker, go for it!
Roll out the dough and using a biscuit cutter, cup out 24 circles. Push your mini pie crusts into a mini muffin tin.
In a bowl, mix together your pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs and spices. You can make your own pumpkin pie spice or buy one at the store, up to you! I love making a jar of my own every fall since I use it so much!
Fill your mini pie crusts up with your pumpkin filling and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. After you let them cool, be sure to top them with some homemade whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon!
- 15-oz. package ready-to-bake pie crusts
- 15-oz. can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 12-oz. evaporated milk
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- ¼ t. ground cloves
- Toppings: Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.
Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Cut pie crust out into circles using a biscuit cutter. Push pie circles down into the muffin cups. If needed, gently knead and roll out any extra dough left from the rings to make a total of 21 circles.
Mix pumpkin pie filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Divide filling among the mini pie shells.
Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 and bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until pie filling is just set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin and topping with whipped cream. Garnish with some ground cinnamon, if desired, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- M KITCHEN WORLD Heat Resistant Silicone Spatulas Set - Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils Non-Stick for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Ergonomic, Dishwasher Safe Bakeware Set of 4, Orange
- Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
- Simply Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Ground | Certified Organic | Kosher Certified | 2.08-Ounce Glass Bottle
- Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice Organic, 1.94 Ounce
- Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Mini Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 24-Cup
- Ateco 4 Piece Stainless Steel 1440 Plain Edge Round Cutters Set in Graduated Sizes