Looking for a taste of fall? These easy no bake pumpkin pies are perfect for all season long! They’re made with pudding, pumpkin and gingersnaps.
I think it is no secret by now that I am a huge fan of pumpkin flavors. With that being said, I am not a fan of pumpkin pie. I love to make a different variation of pumpkin pie that I just absolutely love – these No Bake Pumpkin Pies in a Jar.
I love desserts like these, especially for the holidays when you tend to have quite a few desserts to pick from. They pack all of the flavor and sweetness you want from a dessert, with portion control.
For the crust, I am using a gingersnap cookie.
Just a note about this recipe: it makes A LOT! But, that’s OK! You will notice that this recipe does not have any serving amount.
How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Scroll down to get the full, printable recipe.
You will need:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkg vanilla pudding (4 oz size)
- 15 oz Canned Pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg Voortman Pumpkin Spice cookies or Gingersnaps
- Small Mason Jars
First make your pumpkin layer by mixing the vanilla pudding and the milk. Fold in the pumpkin and spices.
Next, make your whipped cream. It’s so easy. You can follow my whipped cream recipe here. After you are done making the whipped cream, whip in cream cheese.
In each mason jar, layer the pumpkin mixture, a cookie and finished off with the whipped cream.
On the top of the whipped cream, crumble a cookie.
- * 1 cup milk
- * 2 pkg vanilla pudding (4 oz size)
- * 15 oz Pumpkin
- * 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- * 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- * 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- * 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- * 2 tsp vanilla extract
- * 1 package gingersnap cookies
- Make the pumpkin layer by mixing pudding and milk. Fold in pumpkin and spices.
- Make the whipped cream: In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, mix the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar. Add vanilla and cream cheese.
- In each mason jar, add a large dollop of pumpkin mixture.
- On top of the pumpkin mixture, crumble a Voortman Pumpkin Spice cookie.
- Add a dollop of the whipped cream.
- Garnish each mini pumpkin pie with cookie crumbles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.