Make this 3-ingredient Chili Cheese Dip in a jif! It’s a perfect game day appetizer!
Who else loves enjoying football season with their friends? We all make a dish to bring to someone’s house to enjoy the game and some great snacks! I always make this Chili Cheese Dip. Not only is it super easy, it’s super delicious!
You just need some tortilla chips or my personal favorite, fritos!
Chili Cheese Dip
To start off making the Chili Cheese Dip, you need to make some chili! I highly suggest making my family’s favorite chili recipe. This is a great way to use up leftover chili if you are like me and don’t know how to make just a little bit, so you have a TON of chili leftovers!
Chili is a mealtime staple during the fall and winter in my house!
- 2 cups Chili
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, (shredded)
- Scallions , (diced for garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, mix together chili and cream cheese.
- In an oven safe skillet or dish, spoon the chili mixture over the bottom.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with scallions.
- Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.
Find more easy game day finger food recipes!