When I talk to my friends about eating healthier, one of the biggest issues for most is that they don’t know how to turn their favorite foods into a healthy alternative. One of my favorites happens to be Sweet Potato Fries. I order them whenever I see them on a menu!
But, I can assure you they are hardly as healthy as the ones you can make at home. You have to give this recipe for Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries a try!
Thank you to Power AirFryer Oven for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
I have seen pre-cut sweet potato fries in almost every supermarket I have been to. However, they are pretty pricey to buy them like that! Just cut peel a large sweet potato and cut it into thin fries.
To get the recipe started, toss the sweet potato fries in your favorite olive oil. Preheat your Power AirFryer Oven to 400 degrees. I usually steer away from recipes like this during the hot summer months, but the Power AirFryer lets me enjoy my favorite dishes without heating up my home.
Cook your sweet potato fries in a few batches. You never want to overfill your air fryer. They take about 8-10 minutes to fully cook. Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe!
For a sweet addition to the sweet potato fries, you will want to make this delicious Marshmallow Dipping Sauce.
I use the Power AirFryer Oven. It’s really the perfect kitchen appliance! As a multi-cooker, it’s an oven, an air fryer, rotisserie and a dehydrator all in one!
I am really working on eliminating unhealthy fats and oils in my home and the Power AirFryer Oven helps me do just that! Creates dishes that are healthy but never lacking in taste! I assure you that even kitchen novices can enjoy delicious meals thanks to the ease of the eight one-touch, pre-set buttons!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into fries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 of 16oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat your Power AirFryer Oven to 400 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potato fries in the olive oil. Cook the fries in 3 batches, careful not to overfill the air fryer.
- Cook the fries in the airfryer for 8-10 minutes, shaking the fries at the halfway point to avoid sticking.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, add heavy cream and marshmallows.
- Stir frequently until the mixture starts to warm and the marshmallows are melted.
- Once the mixture begins to simmer, stir in cinnamon and brown sugar, and stir constantly while the mixture simmers for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the marshmallow sauce to cool slightly, then pour into a small bowl for dipping.
- Serve fries and dipping sauce immediately.