This Spinach Artichoke Dip is a real crowd pleaser! It’s creamy and cheesy thanks to the mix of sour cream and three different cheeses! Serve it with bread slices or vegetables!
Without fail, anytime I take my husband to the supermarket with me, we have the same conversation. “Let’s pick up some spinach dip” and then we walk around looking for this magical dip that my husband wants to eat and we never find it. We’ve gotten to a point where we just like to make our own dip now!
Of course, you’ll want some bread slices or vegetables for dipping into the spinach dip! This Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is perfect to put in a bread bowl or in the center of a Crudité platter. Other ideas include pumpernickel bread, pretzels, Hawaiian rolls and even tortilla chips.
I’d say basically every single party I may have ever been to has included a Spinach Dip. It’s just a classic!
How to Make this Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe
Be sure to scroll down to the full, printable recipe!
Here is what you will need to have one hand:
- 1 block of cream cheese, room temperature
- shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- dried basil
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- frozen spinach, thawed and drained
Frozen spinach works great for this spinach dip recipe. I always keep it in my freezer! Be sure to drain it well!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients EXCEPT for 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Step 2: Spread the combination in the bottom of the baking dish. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
Step 3: Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Step 4: Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, and/or toasted, sliced french bread.
You’ll know when your spinach artichoke dip is done when the cheese is melty and the dip is bubbling.
You could make your dip in advance and then put it in the oven when you are close to serving it.
You can substitute the cheese in this Spinach Dip to your liking. Feel free to use cheddar or Monterey jack as they are two of my favorite cheese substitutions in this recipe!
If you are looking for other ideas for party dips, be sure to check these out:
Print this recipe below!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients EXCEPT for 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread the combination in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with the leftover mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, and/or toasted, sliced french bread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.