Indulge in creative s’mores recipes with our picks from classic twists to desserts and drinks, we’ve got you covered with this campfire classic.
When you want a delicious, scrumptious treat or an activity that will win over a hungry crowd of kids or adults alike, traditional s’mores can be the go-to dessert. With their combination of melty chocolate bars, gooey marshmallows and graham crackers they are sure to bring joy and satisfaction.
Who doesn’t love a good s’more? Whether it’s by the campfire at your next camping trip, in the backyard with friends, birthday parties or just as a fun snack, there’s nothing quite like the combination of toasted marshmallow and melted chocolate on a graham cracker.
Discover creative and unique new s’more combinations that incorporate new flavors and ingredients.
We’re also sharing our favorite ways to incorporate s’mores into sweet treats and drinks such as s’mores cakes, cookies, hot cocoa and cocktails.
Tips and Tricks for Creating the Best S’more Recipes:
- Experiment with different types of chocolate, such as white chocolate, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate, to create new flavor combinations.
- Don’t be afraid to swap out Hershey’s chocolate bars and use your favorite candy bar like a peanut butter cup, peppermint patty or Andes mint.
- Add a twist to your s’mores by using flavored marshmallows, such as strawberry or caramel.
- Try using different types of cookies or crackers instead of regular graham crackers, such as an Oreo cookie, shortbread or chocolate chip cookies.
- Incorporate strips of bacon, fruit or nuts or sprinkle brown sugar or sea salt into your s’mores recipe for added texture and flavor.
- Spread cookie butter, cream cheese, strawberry jam or caramel sauce on the graham cracker squares.
- Use a kitchen torch to toast your marshmallows evenly and create a golden brown crust.
- Create a s’mores bar at your next gathering, allowing guests to customize their s’mores with various toppings and fillings.
- Use a double boiler to melt your chocolate for a smoother consistency.
- Experiment with s’mores-inspired desserts, such as s’mores brownies or s’mores ice cream sandwiches.
- Consider using a griddle or skillet to make your s’mores, creating a crispy exterior and gooey center.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative and try new flavor combinations to make your s’mores truly unique and delicious!
See Also: No Bake Desserts | Girl Scouts Thin Mint Donuts | The Best Chocolate Recipes | Camping Bingo Printables
S’mores Recipe Ideas
S'mores Recipe Ideas
Boozy S'mores Milkshake for Two with Chila 'Orchata Cream Rum