Indulge in creative s’mores recipes with our picks from classic twists to desserts and drinks, we’ve got you covered with this campfire classic.
When you want a delicious, scrumptious treat or an activity that will win over a hungry crowd of kids or adults alike, traditional s’mores can be the go-to dessert. With their combination of melty chocolate bars, gooey marshmallows and graham crackers they are sure to bring joy and satisfaction.
Who doesn’t love a good s’more? Whether it’s by the campfire at your next camping trip, in the backyard with friends, birthday parties or just as a fun snack, there’s nothing quite like the combination of toasted marshmallow and melted chocolate on a graham cracker.
Discover creative and unique new s’more combinations that incorporate new flavors and ingredients.
Tips and Tricks for Creating the Best S’more Recipes:
- Experiment with different types of chocolate, such as white chocolate, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate, to create new flavor combinations.
- Don’t be afraid to swap out Hershey’s chocolate bars and use your favorite candy bar like a peanut butter cup, peppermint patty or Andes mint.
- Add a twist to your s’mores by using flavored marshmallows, such as strawberry or caramel.
- Try using different types of cookies or crackers instead of regular graham crackers, such as an Oreo cookie, shortbread or chocolate chip cookies.
- Incorporate strips of bacon, fruit or nuts or sprinkle brown sugar or sea salt into your s’mores recipe for added texture and flavor.
- Spread cookie butter, cream cheese, strawberry jam or caramel sauce on the graham cracker squares.
- Use a kitchen torch to toast your marshmallows evenly and create a golden brown crust.
- Create a s’mores bar at your next gathering, allowing guests to customize their s’mores with various toppings and fillings.
- Use a double boiler to melt your chocolate for a smoother consistency.
- Experiment with s’mores-inspired desserts, such as s’mores brownies or s’mores ice cream sandwiches.
- Consider using a griddle or skillet to make your s’mores, creating a crispy exterior and gooey center.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative and try new flavor combinations to make your s’mores truly unique and delicious!
See Also: No Bake Desserts | Girl Scouts Thin Mint Donuts | The Best Chocolate Recipes | Camping Bingo Printables
S’mores Recipe Ideas