Who needs a campfire when you can easily make your own S’Mores Board right at home! Read on to learn how!
*Thank you to Terra Flame for providing the table top fire pit and for sponsoring this post.
Everyone is so into Charcuterie Boards of all types these days. Why not make one for dessert too? Like this super tasty S’Mores Board?
A S’Mores Board is the perfect dessert addition to any get together (think: 4th of July, BBQ’s) or for those quiet nights at home when you are just looking for something different.
For us, S’mores was something that we only enjoyed on camping trips.
These Table Top Fire Bowls are super cool. What a wonderful way to create a lovely ambience inside or out of your home. I think one of these fire bowls would make a wonderful gift for the holidays, mother’s/father’s day or birthdays.
They burn clean and are environmentally friendly. With a burn time of 2-3 hours, you are all set for hours of enjoyment and comfort. Their unique size makes them portable too – enjoy it inside during the winter and outside during the spring and summer.
I’m pretty sure after one look at your fire bowl, your friends and family will want their own!
Our table top fire bowl made our S’Mores Board that much more fun to enjoy!
Head over to the Terra Flame website to check out all of their great products!
How to Make a S’Mores Board
- Pick out a platter, cutting board, tray or a flat surface.
- Layer your board with your S’mores ingredients: graham crackers, cookies, marshmallows, chocolates
- For a balanced effect, place each ingredient on both side of your board or arrange however you’d like.
- You’ll need some long bamboo sticks as well.
Variations for your S’Mores Boards
- Put peanut butter and nutella into small bowls to spread on the graham crackers
- Pretzels (what’s better than chocolate covered pretzels?)
- Open up oreo cookies
- Vanilla wafers
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Different types of chocolate: white, cookies and cream or dark chocolate
- Assorted chocolate bars
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Rice Krispies treats
- One of our friends from girl scouts uses waffles and we think it’s genius!
- Speaking of scouts, when we are camping with our girl scout friends, we like to use….you guessed it: Girl Scout Cookies (tagalongs, samoas, thin mints, etc.)!
Listen, it’s your S’Mores Board! Keep it as simple or get as elaborate as you’d like!
I’d love to hear what you’d put on your S’Mores Board!
- a platter, cutting board, tray or a flat surface.
- graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate
- bamboo skewers
Layer your board with your S'mores ingredients: graham crackers, cookies, marshmallows, chocolates, etc.
For a balanced effect, place each ingredient on both side of your board or arrange however you'd like.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.