Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Chicken perfect for any weeknight meal! Serve this Peanut Butter Chicken recipe over some white rice for a complete meal.
This Peanut Butter chicken has quickly landed a starring role in my dinner lineup! Years ago, my husband was the only one who ate it. Now that my kids are older, they love it too!
I love how easy and quick it is! It reheats very well and is perfect over some simple and comforting white rice.
My favorite part of this Peanut Butter Chicken recipe is that it is from the pan to the plate in just twenty minutes. That makes it the perfect weeknight meal!
How to Make Peanut Butter Chicken
Be sure to scroll down to get the printable recipe where I include ingredients and instructions!
Just simply dice up the chicken into bite size pieces.
In a heavy pan, brown the chicken.
While the chicken is cooking, make your peanut sauce: whisk together soy sauce, creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, olive oil, ground ginger and white vinegar.
What other quick and easy meals do you like to cook for your family?
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice chicken.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a sauté pan. Brown chicken.
- While the chicken is cooking, make your peanut sauce: whisk together soy sauce, creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, remaining olive oil, ground ginger and white vinegar.
- When chicken is browned, stir in sauce and cook until chicken is cooked through and sauce is warm.
- Serve Peanut Butter Chicken over white rice.