Enjoy making Eggs Benedict at your morning breakfast or next brunch! Start off by poaching your eggs and then making an easy hollandaise sauce.
What You Need to Make Eggs Benedict:
Preheat your oven to 350.
Spray your muffin tin with non-stick spray.
Easy Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1.5 lemons, juiced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
dash of hot sauce
dash of salt
1 tablespoon mustard, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- English muffins, halved
- Canadian bacon
- eggs, poached - see below for an easy recipe
- hollandaise sauce - see my mock recipe below
- chives (optional)
- For the Easy Mock Hollandaise Sauce
- * 1.5 lemons, juiced
- * 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- * 1/2 cup sour cream
- * dash of hot sauce
- * dash of salt
- * 1 tablespoon mustard, or to taste
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Spray your muffin tin with non-stick spray.
3. Add 1 tbsp water to each muffin tin and crack egg directly into each hole.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove egg with slotted spoon and serve immediately.
6. Fry the canadian bacon in a skillet.
7. For the Hollandaise Sauce, in a small saucepan, whisk together your ingredients over low heat until heated through.
8. Spoon your hollandaise sauce over the eggs benedict.
Sauce makes enough for about 12 eggs Benedict halves.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.