Meet your favorite new side dish! This easy baked breaded cauliflower recipe is a family favorite and super easy with just a few ingredients! They taste fried, but are baked!
Getting my kids to eat vegetables is often a chore, even into their tween years. While it does getting better, picky eating I have learned over the years is just who they are.
So you could imagine my surprise when they gobbled this Baked Breaded Cauliflower Recipe right up. I mean, my husband and I have to fight them for some when I make this! How crazy is that?
Over Christmas when we visited Dollywood with my in-laws, my Sister-in-Law made a delicious fried cauliflower side dish that my mother-in-law used to make. It was a lot of work and a lot of frying!
This Baked Breaded Cauliflower is baked in the oven, has no eggs and only a little bit of oil. Making it not only easy, but much healthier too.
This recipe couldn’t get any easier either. You literally chop the cauliflower, place the florets into a resealable bag, season and coat and bake on a baking sheet.
How to make this Baked Breaded Cauliflower Recipe:
Be sure to scroll down to get the full, printable recipe!
You will need:
1 Head of Cauliflower
Salt + Pepper
Chop your cauliflower and wash the florets.
Add the cauliflower florets to a resealable bag.
Add the olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper. Add the breadcrumbs.
Close the bag up (important step, ask me why I know) and toss everything around to coat the cauliflower.
Spread the breaded cauliflower onto a lined baking sheet, lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
Cook at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and the breadcrumbs are browned.
This Baked Breaded Cauliflower Recipe literally is the perfect side dish for basically any meal or really just because you want a snack! Sometimes we even dip it in some melted cheese!
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop your cauliflower and wash the florets.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a resealable bag.
- Add the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the breadcrumbs.
- Close the bag up (important step, ask me why I know) and toss everything around to coat the cauliflower.
- Spread the breaded cauliflower onto a lined baking sheet, lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook breaded cauliflower at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and the breadcrumbs are browned.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.