Get these instant pot chicken caesar salad wraps on the table in 25 minutes for an easy lunch or dinner. They’re creamy and delicious!
One of the meals I struggle with the most is lunch. Breakfast and dinner are usually no problem and easy for me to meal plan. But lunch is usually on the seat of my pants of whatever is left over or randomly in the fridge.
I’ve been trying to use my Instant Pot more and these Instant Pot Caesar Chicken Wraps have become a lunchtime go to for me!
These Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps are easy, creamy and so tasty. I love caesar salads, so this recipe just elevates my favorite salad into a delicious wrap!
The chicken that you prepare in your instant pot for this recipe can really become such a time saver for you. I love to make a batch of this chicken and use it a variety of ways throughout the week: chicken salad, tacos, soups, salads.
How to make these tasty chicken wraps:
- large chicken breasts
- lemon juice
- water or chicken broth
- a head of romaine lettuce
- spinach herb wraps
- parmesan cheese
- caesar dressing
- an instant pot
Can I Make These Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps Without an Instant Pot?
Absolutely! In fact, before I had an instant pot, I used my slow cooker. You can use the same amount of broth or water and chicken in your slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours until the chicken shreds.
If you don’t have a slow cooker either, you can just do this on the stovetop. Or, for a really time saving hack, just use rotisserie chicken.
Try These Tasty Swaps for Your Chicken Caesar Wraps:
- Swap the Caesar dressing for Italian or Ranch,
- Add diced bacon,
- add diced avocado,
- Add sliced red or yellow onions
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 head romaine lettuce (4-5 cups)
- 1 cup croutons
- 6 spinach herb wraps
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup caesar dressing, plus more if needed
- In the instant pot add the chicken and top with lemon juice and garlic.
- Spread the garlic around over the chicken.
- Add your choice of water or broth.
- Set to high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Quick release pressure when the instant pot stops counting.
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan. Toss well.
- Add chopped cooked chicken and caesar dressing. Toss well.
- Place mixture from the bowl into the wrap and wrap up.
- Cut the Instant Pot Caesar Chicken wrap in half and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.