Get these Caesar Chicken Wraps on the table in 25 minutes for an easy lunch or dinner.
One of the meals I struggle with the most is lunch. Breakfast and dinner are usually no problem and easy for me to meal plan. But lunch is usually on the seat of my pants of whatever is left over or randomly in the fridge.
I’ve been trying to use my Instant Pot more and these Instant Pot Caesar Chicken Wraps have become a lunchtime go to for me!
How to make these tasty Instant Pot Caesar Chicken Wraps:
More Instant Pot resources:
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 head romaine lettuce (4-5 cups)
- 1 cup croutons
- 6 spinach herb wraps
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup caesar dressing, plus more if needed
- In the instant pot add the chicken and top with lemon juice and garlic.
- Spread the garlic around over the chicken.
- Add your choice of water or broth.
- Set to high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Quick release pressure when the instant pot stops counting.
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan. Toss well.
- Add chopped cooked chicken and caesar dressing. Toss well.
- Place mixture from the bowl into the wrap and wrap up.
- Cut the Instant Pot Caesar Chicken wrap in half and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.