Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Chicken
This Peanut Butter chicken has quickly landed a starring role in my dinner lineup! Years ago, my husband was the only one who ate it. Now that my kids are older, they love it too! And I love how easy and quick it is! It reheats very well and is perfect over some simple and comforting white rice.
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice chicken.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan. Brown chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together remaining ingredients.
- When chicken is browned, stir in sauce and cook until chicken is cooked through and sauce is warm.
- Serve over white rice.
See how easy! Many times, I swap out the olive oil for coconut oil. If you aren’t familiar with coconut oil , I personally feel that the coconut oil adds a flavor that really melds well with the peanut butter!
Lately, I have been doubling the sauce recipe because my husband likes a little bit of extra sauce.
What other quick and easy meals do you like to cook for your family?
Looking for some more delicious chicken recipes?