These super cute Turkey Brownies are the perfect dessert for the kids at Thanksgiving!
Aren’t these Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies just the cutest thing? They will be perfect for a fun snack for the kids or at the kids’ table at Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays. I just love getting together with my whole family and enjoying all of that yummy food! Let’s not forget about the desserts!
Tip: After Halloween, it can get difficult to find candy corn! Buy a bag in October when you see it or even better, on clearance after Halloween!
I love how easy these Turkey Brownies are! In fact, my kids have sort of pushed me right out of the kitchen and can now make them completely on their own. That is winning, right!?
You can make these Turkey Brownies with either your favorite homemade brownie recipe or your favorite boxed mix, up to you!
I always keep boxes of brownie mix on hand, but if you would like to try your hand at a from scratch recipe this Better Than Box Mix Chocolate Brownie is my go to.
How to make these adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
Prepare your brownies according to the instructions on the box. Once the brownies have cooled, cut them into 3 inch circles. A 3″ biscuit cutter will do the trick!
Peanut Butter Cups are used for the turkey body. Just put a dab of icing on the back to hold it to your brownie turkey body.
Next, add your candy eyes and use chocolate candies for the beak & gobbler. Use your candy corn for the turkey feathers.
Don’t forget to pin this post!
- 1 box Your favorite brownie mix
- Miniature peanut butter cups
- Fall colored M&Ms (or chcoolate candies)
- Candy eyes
- Candy Corn
- Icing - any variety, for sticking candies to brownies
- Prepare your brownies according to the instructions on the box
- Once the brownies have cooled, cut them into 3 inch circles using a biscuit cutter.
- Add a little icing to the back of a peanut butter cup to add the turkey body
- Next, add candy eyes and a red chocolate candy for the beak/gobbler
- Finally, add 4-5 candy corn to make the turkey feathers to your Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.