Springtime Sugar Cookies
How to Make Spring Sugar Cookies:
Some of my other favorite Springtime desserts:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- Candy melts
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add egg and milk, mix again.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients, mixing well between each addition.
- Once your dough forms, plop it onto a sheet of parchment paper. Wrap the dough in the parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for at least one our.
- Once the dough is chilled, roll dough onto surface, about 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick, and cut out Spring shapes, using cookie cutters.
- Place your sugar cookies onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place sugar cookies in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes until they begin to turn golden brown on bottom
- Allow springtime sugar cookies to cool. Meanwhile, melt candy melts on 30 second intervals in the microwave.
- Once sugar cookies are cooled, dip cookies into the candy melts for a fun Spring candy dipped cookie. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.