This Snowman Cheeseball is a selicious holiday appetizer for any holiday get together or party! It’s so simple to make too!
We had so much fun making this snowman cheeseball. This is the perfect recipe to make for any winter party.
We made our Snowman Cheeseball for our Christmas Eve party this week.
I apologize in advance for the fact that my kids are still in their mismatched PJ’s for this recipe. Sometimes though, it is just too much to fight with anyone to get dressed, am I right?
To get started, soften two packages of cream cheese and add to a bowl.
Mix it all together.
For the next part, you will need 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Scoop about a cup of the cheese mix onto one. The remaining mix onto the other. Wrap them both up and roll them into a ball.
After they are done in the fridge, put about a cup of mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Unwrap each ball and roll them in the bowl with the cheese. Assemble the snowman. We use peppercorns for the eyes, buttons and mouth; a piece of carrot and asparagus for the arms.
Don’t forget to pin this post!
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope of dip mix - vegetable, italian, ranch, onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Items for garnish like peppercorns, carrots or asparagus spears
- Mix cream cheese, dip mix and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese together.
- On 1 piece of plastic wrap, scoop out 1 cup of cheese mix. On another piece of plastic wrap, scoop out the rest of the cheese mix. Roll each up and roll into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Unwrap each ball and roll into an additional 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Assemble the snowman by putting the smaller ball on top of the bigger ball.
- Garnish the Snowman Cheeseball to resemble a snowman.
- Serve your Snowman Cheeseball with vegetables, crackers or pita chips