We had so much fun making this snowman cheeseball for Mini Chef Mondays this week. This is the perfect recipe to make for any winter party.
We made our Snowman Cheeseball for our Christmas Eve party this week.
I apologize in advance for the fact that my kids are still in their mismatched PJ’s for this recipe. Sometimes though, it is just too much to fight with anyone to get dressed, am I right?
To get started, soften two packages of cream cheese and add to a bowl.
Mix it all together.
For the next part, you will need 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Scoop about a cup of the cheese mix onto one. The remaining mix onto the other. Wrap them both up and roll them into a ball.
After they are done in the fridge, put about a cup of mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Unwrap each ball and roll them in the bowl with the cheese. Assemble the snowman. We use peppercorns for the eyes, buttons and mouth; a piece of carrot and asparagus for the arms.
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope of dip mix - vegetable italian, ranch, onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Items for garnish like peppercorns carrots or asparagus spears
- Mix cream cheese, dip mix and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese together.
- On 1 piece of plastic wrap, scoop out 1 cup of cheese mix. On another piece of plastic wrap, scoop out the rest of the cheese mix. Roll each up and roll into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Unwrap each ball and roll into an additional 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Assemble the snowman by putting the smaller ball on top of the bigger ball.
- Garnish to resemble a snowman.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers or pita chips
You can snack smart this holiday season when you pair your festive dips and spreads with New York Style Pita Chips. Available in 6 different flavors that would pair great with this Snowman Cheeseball, New York Style Pita Chips are just $3.49 ARV!
- New York Style Ancient Grains & Flaxseed
- Chia Seeds and Quinoa
- Sea Salt
- Parmesan Garlic & Herb
- Red Hot Chili Pepper
- Garden Fresh Ranch Pita Chips
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Crispy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge // Courtney’s Sweets
- Snowman Cheeseball // Momma Lew
- Peppermint Almond Bark Recipe with Pretzels // Baby Loving Mama
- Dye Free Mini Red Velvet Cake Recipe // We’re Parents
- Rice Krispie Treat Presents // Frugal Novice
- Tasting Cooking Games for Kids // Eating Richly
- Magic Reindeer Food Recipe // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- An Online Cooking School for Kids! // Step Stool Chef
- 3 Ingredient Apple Fruit Leather // Vegging at the Shore
- Baking Cookies with Cookie Monster at Beaches // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- 6 Must Have Kitchen Tools When Cooking with Kids // O’Boy! Organic
- Christmas Cookies for Your Dog! // Can’t Google Everything