This Snowman Cheese Ball is a delicious holiday appetizer for any holiday get together or party! It’s so simple to make too!
We had so much fun making this snowman cheese ball. This is the perfect recipe to make for any winter party.
I apologize in advance for the fact that my kids are still in their mismatched PJ’s for this recipe. Sometimes though, it is just too much to fight with anyone to get dressed, am I right?
How to Make a Snowman Cheese Ball:
Be sure to scroll down to get the full, printable recipe where I give you ingredients and measurements!
You will need:
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1 envelope of dip mix – vegetable, italian, ranch, onion
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Items for garnish like peppercorns, carrots or asparagus spears
To get started, soften two packages of cream cheese and add to a bowl.
Next, mix in your favorite seasoning packet. We did a Knorr Vegetable packet, but you could do onion, ranch, Italian, anything you’d want!
For the next part, you will need 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Scoop about a cup of the cheese mix onto one. The remaining mix onto the other. Wrap them both up and roll them into a ball.
Put the wrapped balls in the refrigerator for about two hours to firm up and the flavors to meld together.
Assemble the snowman. We use peppercorns for the eyes, buttons and mouth; a piece of carrot and asparagus for the arms.
Serve your snowman cheese ball with vegetables, crackers or pita chips.
Some of my other favorite dips:
Don’t forget to pin this post!
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope of dip mix - vegetable, italian, ranch, onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Items for garnish like peppercorns, carrots or asparagus spears
- Mix cream cheese, dip mix and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese together.
- On 1 piece of plastic wrap, scoop out 1 cup of cheese mix. On another piece of plastic wrap, scoop out the rest of the cheese mix. Roll each up and roll into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Unwrap each ball and roll into an additional 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Assemble the snowman by putting the smaller ball on top of the bigger ball.
- Garnish the Snowman Cheese ball to resemble a snowman.
- Serve your Snowman Cheese ball with vegetables, crackers or pita chips