These Adorable Reindeer Rice Krispies Treats perfect for the kids to make this holiday season.
This is such a special time of the year. I truly enjoy making holiday treats with my kids and I hope it is something they will always want to do with me.
This can be a very busy time of the year and I promise you there is always time to put things aside to make some new memories in the kitchen.
These Reindeer Rice Krispies treats are super easy to make and super cute!
You can make these Reindeer Rice Krispies treats from scratch or if you have store bought rice krispies treats on hand, feel free to use those.
How to make these Reindeer Rice Krispies treats:
Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and pour in rice krispies cereal, mix well.
Pour krispie mixture into the pan. Using parchment paper, smush mixture into pan.
Let cool & cut into 15 squares.
To assemble your reindeers, add 2 pretzels for reindeer antlers, a red M&M for the nose and two candy eyes.
If you are looking for another fun reindeer themed treat, check out these cute Reindeer Cupcakes!
Don’t forget to pin these Reindeer Rice Krispies Treats for later!
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 30 pretzels
- 15 Red M&M's
- 30 Candy Eyes
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour in rice krispies cereal, mix well.
- Pour krispie mixture into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Using parchment paper, smush your rice krispies mixture into pan.
- Let cool & cut into 15 squares.
- To make your reindeer rice krispies treats, add 2 pretzels for reindeer antlers, a red M&M for the nose and two candy eyes. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.