Red, White & Blue Muddy Buddies
One of my favorite reasons why I love summer so much is the celebration of the 4th of July! Between BBQs, fireworks and tons of fun, it’s just a day I look forward to every year.
This year, I am making a big batch of puppy chow to munch on! Muddy Buddies or also known as Puppy Chow, while it has a silly name, is a delicious snack!
Don’t forget to give these Red, White and Blue Muddie Buddies a pin to save it for later!
- 8 cups Chex-type cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate and butter. Microwave for 30 second intervals until it is smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the cereal and pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal.
- Stir until evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into a large resealable food storage bag.
- Add the powdered sugar and seal up the bag.
- Have fun shaking the bag until a of the cereal is evenly coated.
- Store your muddy buddies in the refrigerator.