Make this tasty & healthy Yogurt Bark ahead of time! It’s a perfect protein packed treat for breakfast, snack time or late night cravings!
How to make your own Yogurt Bark:
Other ideas include:
- Mix in your favorite cereal.
- Mix in some craisins and almonds or pistachios.
- A household favorite of mine is including a swirl of berry jam in the yogurt and then adding in the berries.
- Another favorite is swirling in peanut butter and then topping the yogurt with sliced bananas.
- - 2 cups nonfat yogurt
- - 1/4 cup honey
- - 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- - 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- - Pinch of salt
- - Strawberries , sliced
- - Blueberries
- - Granola
- Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, honey, vanilla, lemon juice , and salt.
- Whisk until throughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to previous prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with berries.
- Garnish with granola.
- Freeze yogurt bark for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
- Break the yogurt bark into pieces.
- Keep the yogurt bark in the freezer before serving,
Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.