Make a sweet watermelon into this delicious watermelon pizza recipe! Your Watermelon Pizza is topped with cream cheese frosting and sliced fruit for an easy no-bake dessert or summertime snack!
This watermelon pizza recipe is such a great summertime dessert!
I know in the summer, I don’t want something heavy like cake, so a watermelon pizza is great when you have a sweet tooth, but want something light!
And of course, the fact that this dessert is no-bake is a win!
This watermelon pizza is topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting. But if you want to change it up and make something a little lighter, feel free to swap it out with some vanilla greek yogurt or make some homemade whipped cream!
How to Make a Watermelon Pizza:
Be sure to scroll down to get the full, printable recipe!
You will need:
Let’s make the watermelon pizza!
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
Prepare the fruit for decorating the pizza. Make sure fruit is washed, dried, and sliced (if needed).
Pat the watermelon slices with a paper towel to help the cream cheese mixture stick.
Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the watermelon slices. Decorate as desired with fruit.
Melt milk chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. Drizzle over fruit.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if served immediately.
Watermelon Pizzas will be a great dessert at your summertime BBQ’s or you could even have the kids make them at a summertime birthday party!
Of course, if you love watermelon as much as I do, you will want to check out these 50 watermelon recipes!
Variations of this Watermelon Pizza:
This recipe is so versatile and in the summer we go through so much fruit! Here are some other things you can add to the top of your own watermelon pizza:
Chopped or slivered almonds or macadamia nuts,
Toasted or unsweetened coconut,
Raspberries or blackberries,
- 2 thick slices seedless watermelon
- 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening
- Fruit for decorating: kiwi, strawberries, blueberries
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Prepare the fruit for decorating the pizza. Make sure fruit is washed, dried, and sliced (if needed).
- Pat the watermelon slices with a paper towel to help the cream cheese mixture stick.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the watermelon slices.
- Decorate as desired with fruit.
- Melt milk chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Drizzle over fruit.
- Refrigerate your watermelon pizza until ready to serve.
- Best if served immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Domino Confectioners 10-x Powdered Sugar, 1 Pound Box (Pack of 2)
- Watermelon Slicer 15'' Large Stainless Steel Fruit Melon Slicer Cutter Peeler Corer Server for Home
- KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Onyx Black (K45SSOB)
- Reynolds Kitchens Non-Stick Parchment Paper - 60 Square Feet