Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars
I absolutely love creating easy recipes for busy moms. These Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars are just that, and oh so delicious!
Valentine's Cake Mix Bars
I absolutely love creating easy recipes for busy moms. These Valentine's Cake Mix Bars are just that, and oh so delicious!
- 1 box Pink or Red Velvet cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup while chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
in a large bowl, mix together pink velvet cake mix, milk, oil, and egg.
- Then, stir in half of the white chocolate chips and half of the sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture into your 9 x 13 inch pan, spreading it to coat the entire bottom of the pan
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
These Valentine Cake Bars are perfect for Valentine’s Day parties at school or with other friends.
Find more fun Valentine’s inspiration below:
Happy Valentine’s Day friends!