I absolutely love creating easy recipes for busy moms. These Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars are just that, and oh so delicious!
Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
I have to tell you before I had kids I really could have cared less about Valentine’s Day. But, with the kids, I just like to make it a day about them and our family’s love for each other. It’s special!
Now that the kids are a little bit older, they can totally make these Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars all on their own.
How to make these Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars:
Be sure to scroll to the bottom for the full printable recipe!
In a large bowl, mix together pink velvet cake mix, milk, oil, and egg. Now, of course if you can’t find Pink Velvet cake mix, mix it up and use red velvet, strawberry or even vanilla cake mix.
Then, stir in half of the white chocolate chips and half of the sprinkles.
Pour the cake mixture into your pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkles over the top of the mixture.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
Once the cake bars have cooled, slice into 2 to 3 inch bars. For extra flair put the Valentine’s Cake Mix Bars on a festive plate!
These Valentine Cake Bars are perfect for Valentine’s Day parties at school or with other friends.
- 1 box Pink or Red Velvet cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup while chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- in a large bowl, mix together pink velvet cake mix, milk, oil, and egg.
- Then, stir in half of the white chocolate chips and half of the sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture into your 9 x 13 inch pan, spreading it to coat the entire bottom of the pan
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.