Add these Christmas Drawing Ideas to your Christmas activities this year! These simple Christmas Drawings are free to print and a great way for kids of all ages to use their imagination during the holiday season!
Kids will love to draw and color with these creative Christmas drawing ideas. They’re great for keeping them occupied this time of the year, such as waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, before dinner on Christmas day, or as a family activity during the holidays.
They make great gift ideas too!
Drawing with kids is a wonderful way to bond with them during the holidays! Spend some quality time this winter break with your kids by sending them on an artistic journey through these Christmas Drawing Challenge cards!
Our Christmas Drawing Challenge is perfect for adults who love drawing as much as kids do, no matter what your skill level is, this fun project is a great idea!
Here are some fun easy Christmas drawings you can do together with your kids this Christmas season:
You will find easy step by step instructions how to use this free printable.
We’ve got everything from simple gift tags, to more difficult projects like drawings of Santa’s sleigh! You will find all kinds of ideas such as: a holiday wreath, a Christmas star, gingerbread men, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, a Santa hat, Candy Canes and much more!
How to Access the Christmas Drawing Challenge Cards:
How to Use These Holiday Drawing Ideas:
Use these free printables for a creative activity:
- There are enough cards for every day of the month of December. So, you can have the kids to do 1 picture a day. It’s always fun to go back and look at the previous drawing.
- Create draw game sheets by putting them in a bowl or a bag and blindly choose a card and then draw it. This is fun for a large group!
- Playing drawing games. Choose a card for each child and then the parent is the judge who did it best.
Kids can use their beautiful drawing for Christmas gifts, as a homemade Christmas card, apart of your Christmas decorations, as Christmas ornaments and any other way they please.
Ways to Use Christmas Drawing Ideas
1. Get a head start on your Christmas cards by using Christmas drawing ideas as inspiration for your holiday greetings.
2. Make your own wrapping paper by turning your Christmas drawings into festive patterns.
3. Give your Christmas tree a personal touch by hanging ornaments that you designed and drew yourself.
4. Turn your Christmas drawings into gift tags for a unique and personal touch on your presents.
5. Make place cards for your holiday dinner table by using Christmas drawing ideas to create each guest’s name and seating assignment.
6. Bring some holiday cheer to your office or cubicle by decorating it with Christmas drawings.
7. Get the kids involved in the holiday fun by having them contribute their own Christmas drawing ideas to the mix.
8. Use Christmas drawing ideas to create your own unique Advent calendar, with a special drawing or activity behind each door leading up to December 25th.
9. Have a contest with friends or family members to see who can come up with the best Christmas drawing idea.
10. Use Christmas drawing ideas as inspiration for creating other holiday-themed crafts, such as wreaths, garlands, ornaments, and more!
*Contains affiliate links
Supplies needed for this fun idea!
Kids can create pencil drawings or take your drawings to the next level with colored pencils or markers.