Looking for paper flower tutorials? Learn how to make a variety of flowers with step by step instructions. Your finished flowers will be loved by all!
Learn how to make easy paper flowers with these fun tutorials. You will be super surprised at how easy paper flowers are to make, for both kids of all ages and adults alike!
Besides being inexpensive, making an easy paper flower craft is really very quick and easy to do. Each and every paper flower can look the same or different, depending on the materials you decide to use.
Different Ways to Use a DIY Paper Flowers
- Baby Showers
- Photo backdrops
- Valentine’s Day
- a Paper Flower Bouquet
- as a Mother’s Day gift
- in greeting cards
- Easter crafts or a Halloween craft
- or to decorate gift boxes
- or just because you are looking for some boredom busters on a rainy afternoon.
These paper crafts all will have a different look, but all are simple paper flowers that are an easy spring craft. Real flowers only last for a little bit, but these beautiful paper flowers can last forever. I’ve had my favorite paper roses since my kids were little.
Supplies to Make Your Tissue Paper Flowers
Here are some great options to pick up at the dollar store or your local craft store:
- Pieces of paper such as craft paper, colorful scrapbook paper, cardstock, paper strips in your favorite color or even use old magazines to make for a variety of colors to make colorful paper flowers. I like to keep green paper on hand for flower petals.
- Glue / Hot Glue
- Pipe Cleaner
- Party streamers
- popsicle sticks
- paper plates
- coffee filters
- sheets of tissue paper to make a DIY Tissue Paper Flower
- A printer and white paper if you are using a printable template
What kind of flower can I make?
You can make faux flowers in an array of different sizes and into a different flower shape with these paper flower templates: giant paper flowers, construction paper flowers, crepe paper flowers, etc.
- Make an easy paper rose,
- paper daffodils,
- paper heart flowers