Sock Bunny Craft
Happy Spring! The weather is starting to get warmer and nicer and the flowers are thinking about blooming. Easter is fast approaching and I’ve been trying to come up with a list of fun activities that the kiddos and I can do during our 2 week (yes, 2 week Spring break). I found some socks on super sale at a local store and thought they would make a perfect little bunny friend. A simple sock bunny craft, perfect for Easter.
One sock makes 1 bunny so you know you can at least make 2 cute bunnies with one pair of socks and some simple household supplies. We got a few different bright colored socks in a pack so we’ll be making these for some friends too.
Since you’re in the Spring mood, check out these other great Spring + Easter projects
- Easter Charm Bracelet – Style on Main
- DIY Chic Easter Feather Wreath – Busy Creating Memories
- Coloring Eggs with Sand for Easter – Diana Rambles
- Gilded Eggs for Easter – How Was Your Day?
- Easter Chick Pudding Cups – Cutefetti
- Lemon Mint Foot Soak – Food Fun Family
- Caterpillar and Dragonfly clothespins – Views from the ‘Ville
- Easy Spring Bud Vases – Upstate Ramblings
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Accessories – Mommy Snippets
This post is by
Catherine Murton – Contributor
Kid and Kin