Quit for Good in the new year with the help of Walgreens Smoking Cessation products. Here’s what you need to know.
Thank you to Walgreens for sponsoring this #for18+ post.
I grew up with two parents who smoked. It seemed back then, everyone smoked.
When I was in college, it was the way everyone was social: smoking on the porch or at parties. Luckily for me, being around smoking so much, I just never had any interest in starting the habit. I can only hope my children are able to overcome the peer pressure to pick up the smoking habit.
The first big wake up call was 16 years ago, when my father had a bypass surgery, he quit smoking cold turkey. Then about a year later, my mother had a health scare and she also quit smoking because of it. It was the first time I saw first hand the effects smoking had on someone I loved.
There’s no reason why you have to wait until an emergency forces you to quit. With the new year upon us, this is the perfect time to start your journey to Quit for Good.
I have so many friends who have started to quit and stopped. Why? It’s overwhelming! Change is hard! Sometimes, the mere starting point can be hard because you just don’t know how to start your journey to a smoke free life. I hope I can be a source of love and support to my friends who are trying to quit smoking!
Quit for Good
- Make a New Year’s resolution to plan on quitting for good. Let your friends and relatives know about your plan so that they can help you with your goal and hold you accountable.
2. Head to your local Walgreens, where the Walgreens team can help you build your own personalized plan to quit on your own terms with their Walgreens Smoking Cessation products.
Walgreens Smoking Cessation products deliver controlled, therapeutic doses of nicotine to help with the difficult, physical withdrawal symptoms & helps to relieve cravings.
Which Walgreens Smoking Cessation Product is Right For You?
- Gum – Each piece of gum lasts about 30 minutes, and you can chew up to 20 pieces per day. Walgreens Nicotine Gum is good for people who like to keep their mouth busy.
- Lozenges – Similar to Walgreens Nicotine Gum, Walgreens Lozenge also comes in 2mg and 4mg strengths. This is a good choice for people who may avoid gum due to TMJ problems.
Both products come in flavors like cinnamon, mint, cherry, fruit to just name a few.
3. Be motivated! Make a list of all of the reasons you want to quit. Keep it with you so when you start to feel like this may be too hard, you can refer back to your WHY!
To increase your success in quitting you must be motivated to quit and use the Walgreens Smoking Cessation products enough, use long enough, and use with a support program as directed per enclosed product user guide.
4. Get connected with other resources to help you quit for good. You can visit cancer.org or call the American Cancer Society 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-227-2345.
It’s OK to ask for help!
Save on Walgreens Smoking Cessation Products
You can save more with Walgreens Smoking Cessation products. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and are Walgreens Pharmacist recommended. You can even compare active ingredients to Nicorette and NicoDerm.
Now through 2/27/2021, MyWalgreens members can save! On your 4th Nicotine Mini Lozenge or Coated Nicotine Gum purchase, save $10 on your next purchase of one Nicotine Mini Lozenge or Coated Nicotine Gum.