You might think that there is only one way to cook a turkey for a traditional Thanksgiving, but there are SO many options that are full of flavor without losing your favorite main course for this holiday. From slow cookers to Instant Pots, turkey can be prepared in a variety of ways. Try grilling, smoking, or even air frying your main course this upcoming holiday. I want to try the roasted turkey legs (definitely an upgraded dinner idea!), but the sheet pan turkey is so easy.
Unique Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- Sheet Pan Turkey
- Best Smoked Turkey
- Instant Pot turkey legs with gravy
- Roasted Turkey Legs
- Best Ever Turkey Brine Recipe
- Instant Pot Herbed Turkey Breast
- How to Cook a Turkey with Maple Butter
- EASY Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Breast
- BBQ Grill or Air Fryer Orange Turkey Burgers w/ Orange Aioli
- Air Fryer Turkey Croquettes
- Grilled Spatchcock Turkey with Maple Butter and Apple Cider Brine
- How to Fry a Turkey
- Holiday Stuffed Turkey Breast Roulade Recipe
- Smoked Turkey Recipe Idea
- How to Grill a Turkey on a Charcoal Grill for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Smoked Turkey Recipe And Dry Rub Recipe
- Thanksgiving Sandwich
- Turkey with Mustard Mascarpone Marsala Sauce
- Turkey and Mashed Potato Sandwiches
Planning your entire Thanksgiving menu? Don’t miss these Thanksgiving side dishes to get you started. And of course, there are always those Thanksgiving leftovers, here’s what you can do with them.
How do you cook your turkey?
Don’t forget to pin this post!