This Three Cheese Spinach Dip recipe is a real crowd pleaser! It’s creamy and cheesy thanks to the mix of sour cream and three different cheeses! Serve it with bread slices or vegetables!
Without fail, anytime I take my husband to the supermarket with me, we have the same conversation. “Let’s pick up some spinach dip” and then we walk around looking for this magical spinach dip that my husband wants to eat and we never find it. We’ve gotten to a point where we just like to make our own dip now!
Three Cheese Spinach Dip
The best part of this spinach dip recipe is the bread crumb topping! It’s a mix of panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese!
Of course, you’ll want some bread slices or vegetables for dipping into the spinach dip! This Three Cheese Spinach Dip recipe is perfect to put in a bread bowl or in the center of a Crudité platter. Other ideas include pumpernickel bread, pretzels, Hawaiian rolls and even tortilla chips.
I’d say basically every single party I may have ever been to has included a Spinach Dip. It’s just a classic!
How to Make this Three Cheese Spinach Dip recipe
Be sure to scroll down to the full, printable recipe!
Frozen spinach works great for this spinach dip recipe. I always keep it in my freezer! Cook it according to your favorite brand’s directions. Be sure to drain it well!
In a bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, salt and pepper, mozzarella, gouda and parmesan cheeses. Add in your spinach.
Pour your spinach dip mixture into an oven proof dish. Top it with some extra mozzarella cheese then bread crumbs and a sprinkle of more parmesan cheese. Season with a dash of parsley and bake!
You’ll know when your spinach dip is done when the cheese is melty and the dip is bubbling.
You can substitute the cheeses in this Three Cheese Spinach Dip to your liking. Feel free to use cheddar or Monterey jack as they are two of my favorite cheese substitutions in this recipe!
If you are looking for other ideas for party dips, be sure to check these out:
- 1 8 oz package of frozen spinach, dethawed and drained per package directions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1 cup gouda
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach according to package directions, drain.
- Add mayo, sour cream, salt and pepper, mozzarella, gouda and Parmesan cheese to the spinach. Mix.
- Pour mixture into an oven proof dish.
- Top the spinach dip with extra mozzarella cheese.
- Top with bread crumb mixture and more parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melty and the dip is bubbly.