Don’t miss out on the 10 best treats at Trader Joe’s the next time you plan a shopping trip!
How often do you shop at Trader Joe’s? If there’s one in your area and you’re not going weekly, you’re missing out!
Not only are you leaving money on the table, missing out on the freshest produce around and not taking advantage of their second-to-none fresh flower section, but you aren’t enjoying all the tasty treats at Trader Joe’s!
There are SO many treats to be found at TJ’s, but I’m going to only share 10 of my favorites with you today. It was tough to narrow that list down, but I did it just for you.
So, in case you aren’t a Trader Joe’s convert yet and want to test the waters a bit, these treats are a great way to get your feet wet! And I’ve already done the taste tasting for you. Haha!
I’m willing to bet that you’ll be finding yourself wandering the aisles every single week, like me, very soon. Don’t worry. This is an addiction you don’t have to feel bad about because you’ll save money every single time you go!
The Best Treats at Trader Joe’s
1. Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies – I get a container of these mini miracles every time I go. Fair warning, you won’t be able to put them down!
2. Mini Ice Cream Cones – These teeny tiny cuties are perfect for those times you just want a little bit of something sweet!
3. Lemon Bars – They’re as good as my grandmother’s. No joke. Shhhh. Don’t tell my grandmother. Haha!
4. Candy Cane Joe-Joes: They’re like Oreos, but different. They taste like Christmas, but Christmas you want all year long!
5. Cookie Butter – I’m not over this delightful spread yet and I bet you won’t be either once you’ve dug into your first jar!
6. Brookies – Everyone needs to experience a brookie at least once in their lifetime. What’s better than brownies and cookies? The answer is brookies!
7. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: The older I get the more I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate and these are the perfect ratio of dark chocolate and peanut butter!
8. Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie – When you’re really in the mood for a decadent dessert, this will do you right!
9. Key Lime Pie – You’ll feel like you’re in Florida one bite into this pie. The flavor is as authentic as it gets!
10. Peanut Butter Blondies – Get your hands on these if you can. They’re new and basically an adult’s dream PB&J!
Are you drooling yet? I bet you’re ready to run on over for some of my 10 best treats at Trader Joe’s ASAP, am I right? You know I am!
Wait a minute. I’ll join you, let me just make my list of Trader Joe’s must haves! I’m running low on a few things anyway. See you there!