Keep the kids busy and entertained this summer when you create your own Summer Camp at Home. This summer camp at home includes printables, themes, ideas and more!
This summer will surely look very different. My kids will not be going to their usual camps, pools are closed and the amusement park we have season passes for is also closed.
That’s ok though. It is going to still be fun and relaxing. And on the days that we need a little bit of extra help and routine? We’ll do this fun Summer Camp at Home I have created.
In this Summer Camp at Home planner I created you will find:
- 9 weeks of themed activities
- Checklists for supplies, books, movies, board games, printables and more.
- Summer meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as shopping lists.
- Printables for your own ideas of themed weeks
- Pirates week
- STEM week
- Dinosaur week
- Olympics week
- Under the Sea week
- Hawaiian Week
- Space Week
- Disney week
- Super Hero week
More summer camp at home resources for you:
- Minecraft boredom busters
- The Best Outdoor Toys for Kids
- The Best Board Games for Kids
- Game Changing Summer Agenda Ideas