Share your Irish pride with this fun St. Patrick’s Day DIY Craft: St. Patrick’s Day Slime!
Slime is all the rage these days. Who would have thought? My daughter and her friends create all different kinds of slime. I am sure they would just love these St. Patrick’s Day themed slime recipe!
For a long time I fought the slime craze and now I have just caved. Honestly, it’s a great way to beat winter boredom.
St. Patrick’s Day Slime
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
How to Make St. Patrick’s Day Slime:
clear Elmer’s glue
Green food coloring
In a bowl, mix glue and baking soda. Add glitter and food coloring, mix well. Add contact solution and mix until slime starts to become solid. Finish mixing the slime by hand and add more contact solution if it is too sticky. Enjoy!
- 4 oz. clear Elmer's glue
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 5-6 drops Green food coloring
- 1 tbsp green glitter
- 1/2 tbsp gold glitter
- A big bowl
- Paper towels
- In a bowl, mix glue and baking soda.
- Add glitter and food coloring, mix well.
- Add contact solution and mix until slime starts to become solid.
- Finish mixing the slime by hand and add more contact solution if it is too sticky. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 PCS 8 Oz Clear Empty Slime Storage Containers, Slime Jars with Lids - BPA Free
- ReNu Bausch + Lomb renu Lens Solution Advanced Triple Disinfect Formula Multi-Purpose, 12 Ounce Bottle Twinpack
- Pacon Spectra Glitter Sparkling Crystals, Green, 4-Ounce Jar (91660)
- Mod Podge CS17292 Mega, 8 oz. , Gold Glitter
- Elmer's Liquid School Glue, Clear, Washable, 1 Gallon - Great for Making Slime