Get breakfast on the table quick with this easy recipe for Sheet Pan Eggs in a Hole. They come together in just 10 minutes!
Eggs in a Hole is one of my favorite breakfasts (or breakfast for dinner). Making it on a sheet pan helps this classic come together quick and easy!
The kids just love having these for breakfast. We tend to get into a breakfast rut making the same things over and over again, especially during the week. So it’s fun to change things up with these Eggs in a Hole.
These Sheet Pan Eggs in a Hole come together in less than 15 minutes.
How to Make Sheet Pan Eggs in a Hole
You will need:
a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil
salt and pepper to taste
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2: Using a biscuit cutter, cut a hole into each piece of bread.
Step 3: Butter 1 side of the pieces of bread, lay butter side down on a baking sheet.
Step 4: Crack an egg into each hole.
Step 5: Season with salt and pepper.
Step 6: Bake until egg whites are set, about 10 minutes.
10 minutes later, you have a delicious meal! Pair it with some home fries or fruit!
Get creative with your Eggs in a Hole Toppings!
- Add bacon slices or crumbles,
- Shredded or Cheese slices,
- Different seasonings,
- * 6 slices bread
- * 3 tbsp room temperature butter
- * 6 large eggs
- * salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut a hole into each piece of bread.
- Butter 1 side of the pieces of bread, lay butter side down on a baking sheet.
- Crack an egg into each hole.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg whites are set, about 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.