These Roasted Snap Peas & Mushrooms are a delicious and versatile side dish! They come together in less than 20 minutes and can be served alongside any meal.
I love the end of winter when you can start to see and feel the hints of spring all around you. Haven’t noticed it? Take time to watch the geese pairing up or the daffodils starting to pop up.
I am working on starting my Easter dinner menu. Besides a delicious ham and our favorite brown sugar baked carrots, we will also be enjoying these Roasted Snap Peas & Mushrooms.
Roasted Snap Peas & Mushrooms
Between the bacon and mushrooms, what’s not to love about these roasted snap peas? Even the kids gobble them up! Honestly, sometimes they steal the snap peas right from under my nose when they are still raw and I am preparing this dish!
How to make these Roasted Snap Peas & Mushrooms
- Slices Bacon
- Snap Peas
- Baby Bella Mushrooms
- chopped garlic
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Start with the bacon. Personally, I like to match a big batch of bacon in the oven. Then, whenever we want bacon throughout the week (whether with breakfast or any other meal), it’s ready in seconds by reheating in the microwave.
All you need to do is spread the bacon flat on a baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until even and crispy.
When bacon is finished remove from the pan leaving the cooked fat in the pan.
While the bacon is cooking wash and slice mushrooms into thick slices or quarters.
Add snap peas and mushrooms to the bacon pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir to coat.
Place the pan back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
Crumble bacon and sprinkle it over the vegetables before serving.
Or of course, if you are vegetarian or would like to serve a meatless version of these Roasted Snap Peas, just leave the bacon out all together!
We love how easy this Roasted Snap Pea recipe is AND it is so versatile! Honestly, you could easily serve them with any of your favorite recipes! Some of ours are cheesy ranch chicken and bacon wrapped pork loins.
- 4 – Slices Bacon
- 8 oz Snap Peas
- 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400
- Spread bacon flat on a baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until even and crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking wash and slice mushrooms into thick slices or quarters
- When bacon is finished remove from the pan leaving the cooked fat in the pan.
- Add snap peas and mushrooms to the bacon pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir to coat.
- Place the pan back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle it over the roasted snap peas and mushrooms before serving.
For a meatless meal, do not use bacon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.