Enjoy the flavors of fall right at home with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino you can make right at home!
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
*Thank you Voortman Bakery for sponsoring this post.
It’s the time of year when it becomes perfectly acceptable to enjoy my favorite flavor: pumpkin. I absolutely love a pumpkin spice frappuccino, but honestly, I find most from coffee shops to be full of artificial flavorings and too much sugar.
That’s why I love to make my own Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino right at home!
I love to enjoy a delicious Pumpkin Frappuccino right when the weather starts turning cooler. It can be warm all day, but the mornings and evenings are crisp and cool. It’s the perfect in between seasons drink! Plus, it’s almost like a dessert!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
I don’t know about you, but I like to make a larger pot of coffee than I need. So, then I freeze the coffee in ice cube trays. Those coffee cubes are perfect for iced coffee, but also for this recipe!
In a blender, blend brewed coffee, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin spices and ice cubes. I start with a handful of ice cubes and add more as needed to get the desired consistency. Of course, top with some whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice. I love to make my own Pumpkin Pie spice this time of the year.
One of my other favorite ways to enjoy these Voortman Pumpkin Cookies? No Bake Pumpkin Pies in a Jar!
Don’t forget to pin this post!
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Ice Cubes
- In a blender, blend all of your ingredients.
- I start with a handful of ice cubes and add more as needed to get the desired consistency.
- Of course, top your pumpkin spice frappuccino with some whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
I don't know about you, but I like to make a larger pot of coffee than I need. So, then I freeze the coffee in ice cube trays. Those coffee cubes are perfect for iced coffee, but also for this recipe!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Orange Striped Paper Straws - 24 pcs
- Voortman Bakery (2) Packs Pumpkin Spice Cookies - Limited Edition Baked with Real Pumpkin - Halloween/Fall Net Wt. 10.6 oz each
- McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 2 OZ
- Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black