These delicious pumpkin muffins are soft and sweet and full of everything Fall is made of: cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves!
My favorite snack during the fall? Pumpkin muffins. This recipe for pumpkin muffins is my go-to. It’s incredibly soft and full of all of the flavors of fall you know and love.
I love how easy muffins are to make. No need to break out the stand mixer and they’re quick and easy to whip up in a pinch.
How to Make Pumpkin Muffins:
In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Add in the oil, sugars, eggs, milk and pumpkin puree.
Prepare your muffin tin with liners or spray with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
How to store your Pumpkin Muffins:
After cooling, you can store the muffins in a storage bag or air tight container in the freezer for 3 months.
If you don’t want to freeze them, just keep them in the storage bag or air tight container up to a week.
Enjoy your pumpkin muffins with a cup of apple cider or tea!
What to do with the leftover pumpkin:
Check out this list of delicious homemade muffin recipes!
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, the sugars and salt.
- Add to the bowl milk, eggs, vanilla, oil. Mix together
- Fold in the pumpkin.
- Spoon into your muffin tin 3/4th of the way full.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Allow your pumpkin muffins to cool for a few minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Domino Sugar, Granulated, 4LB Canister
McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 2 OZ
Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
M KITCHEN WORLD Heat Resistant Silicone Spatulas Set - Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils Non-Stick for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Ergonomic, Dishwasher Safe Bakeware Set of 4, Orange
Gifbera Natural Standard Cupcake Liners Odorless Paper Baking Cups 400-Count
12-Cup Non-Stick Muffin Pan