Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Bake
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeHolidayGoodness #CollectiveBias
This is my favorite season – baking season. The weather gets cooler and the oven warms up the house. The smell of cinnamon and sugar just makes me feel right at home. Years ago, I’d have a few hours here and there when my babies were napping. Nowadays, my kids have me busier than ever with activities, followed by my blogging business, being the PTO Treasurer and of course being a wife, daughter and friend, sometimes I barely have time to breathe let alone find special moments with my family.
I’ve been doing baking at this time of the year for the last fifteen years. While my life has changed, I just try to make little adjustments and hacks to be sure I can still get the delicious goodies my family has come to expect on the table!
Let me introduce you to some of my holiday baking essentials!
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Libby’s® Pure Pumpkin
- Libby’s® Pumpkin Bread Kit
- NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- Sugar, Flour, Eggs and spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
It was so easy to find all of these Nestle Holiday Baking essentials I need right at Walmart! What makes life even easier is Walmart Grocery Pickup! Right now, when you share about Walmart Grocery Pickup with your friends who have never purchased groceries online at Walmart, you’ll receive a $10 promo code when they complete their order!
This year, my daughter joined the Pop Warner Cheerleading squad and that took away the one morning I had all week to create a hot breakfast – Sundays. The Libby’s® Pumpkin Bread Kit made it so easy though to get a warm breakfast on the table with this Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Bake.
Have you ever had a breakfast bake? They’re great because you can make them in advance when you have a few minutes and then bake whenever you ready! The Libby’s® Pumpkin Bread Kit comes with everything you need inside to make delicious Pumpkin Bread: a can of Libby’s Pumpkin, bread mix with even the spices mixed in and a delicious sugar glaze for the top. Just like french toast, you can use bread that is a few days old to make the breakfast bake.
The Libby’s® Pumpkin Bread Kit makes 2 loaves, so you can use 1 to enjoy as is and 1 to bake the breakfast bake.
Prepare a casserole dish and dice up 1 loaf of the pumpkin bread. Toss all of the diced bread into the casserole.
In a small bowl, mix together 1 can of 12 oz NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, 4 eggs and 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice. Pour the mixture over your pumpkin bread. I love using CARNATION® Evaporated Milk because it adds a creamy, richness to all of my treasured family favorites for generations. It’s the little difference that makes all the difference.
At this point you could bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or wrap it in plastic wrap and stick it in your fridge until you are ready to bake it. This is so perfect for a Christmas morning breakfast!
Top the casserole with the icing enclosed in the Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Kit.
Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Bake
Delicious breakfast bake made out of Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Mix.
- 1 box Libby’s® Pumpkin Bread Kit
- 4 eggs
- 1 can of NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Make Libby’s® Pumpkin Bread Kit according to package directions.
- Cool bread on a wire rack, when completely cool remove from baking pan.
- Dice 1 loaf of bread into small squares.
- Prepare a casserole dish with butter and place all of the diced pumpkin bread pieces in the dish.
- Mix together eggs, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour over the casserole dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to bake.
- When ready to bake, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top the breakfast bake with frosting enclosed in the Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Kit.
Of course, a healthy dose of maple syrup is needed to finish off this Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Bake!
Looking for more holiday inspiration? Be sure to check out the Nestlé Flavorful Moments Pinterest Board.