I am sharing 4 Small Ways to Be More Productive Throughout the Day, plus offering a $100 cash giveaway to one lucky reader!
If there is one thing we all wished more of, it’s time (ok and money). With just a limited 24 hours a day, it seems it’s almost impossible to get everything done.
Years ago, I would run myself ragged trying to do it all, be superwoman. Not anymore. Now, I prioritize what I can, make lots of lists and try to be as productive as I can with the time I have.
Here are 4 Small Ways to Be More Productive Throughout the Day!
Make use of idle time
While I sit waiting for my kids at an activity, waiting for my curbside grocery orders, I use the time to delete or answer emails, answer and engage on my Instagram posts and make to-do lists or brain dumps.
Just a few minutes a day of these small activities can add up and make the world of difference to take things off of your plate.
Learn to say no!
For years, I was angry over things I had to do. Then, at some point I realized that this was all my own doing! I did not have to YES to everything that came my way. In my goal to please everyone, I was only shorting people and not giving my all because I was spread so thin. So no to things that don’t align with your mental health or your goals.
Yes! Relaxing is a huge part of being productive. Schedule it in. For me, when I take time to relax, unplug and unwind, I am much more ready to be productive and get things done. Plus, I find my creativity is at it’s best after some time “refill my cup”.
Set a timer
While my microwave is cooking or my oven timer is on, I use those few minutes to get quick tasks done: load or unload the dishwasher, a quick swiffer around the house, pick up clutter. What I don’t do? Sit down on the computer or play on my phone.
Want more productivity tips? Check out:
- How to Help Your Kids to Have a More Productive Day with Lady and the Blog
- Mom Generations is sharing Productivity Tips for Bloggers To Help Stay on Track
- Learn some tips on productive parenting from Twinversity
- The Little Kitchen is sharing these fabulous cooking tips
- Make every moment count and have a productive week thanks to Everyday Eye Candy
- 4 Hats and Frugal is sharing 5 Unique Productivity Tips
- Learn How To “Creative Blog Post Workflow” from Cutefetti
- Make Keto Meal Prep Easier thanks to Moscato Mom
I’ve teamed up with some of my blogger friends to offer one lucky reader $100 CASH! Simply click the button below to enter to win! Must be a US resident and 18 years or older. Contest ENDS March 12th 2021.