Perfect Waffles with Praline Maple Syrup
One of the best purchases we made for our home when we moved in was our waffle maker. One of my favorite brands to use in our beloved waffle maker is Krusteaz, the makers of premium baking mixes. My family knows now that when they see me taking out the waffle maker, it’s a sign of love from me to them.
I love how Krusteaz’s baking mixes are versatile! I use the buttermilk pancake mix because it has the directions for waffles right on it! Super easy!
My sister-in-law who lives in Florida used to have a pecan tree and after a trip there one summer, my husband became obsessed with her trees. She so sweetly sent us a huge box of her fresh pecans. We made so many delicious things with those pecans. One was this pumpkin cake and the other was a simple syrup for our waffles.
Praline Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup quality maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine ingredients in a small pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Bring to a boil.
- Shut off heat and let stand for a few minutes.
- Refrederate leftovers.
To make things even sweeter, Krusteaz will send one lucky winner the following items for a fun “Say It with Krusteaz” giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive:
· Two boxes of the following mixes: Buttermilk Pancake Mix, Belgian Waffle Mix, Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix, Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix and Cranberry Orange Muffin Mix
· 1 Krusteaz branded tote bag
· 1 Krusteaz oven mitt
· 1 Krusteaz selfie stick
Giveaway is open to US Residents, 18+, one entry per household. To enter, follow the giveaway tools below. Momma Lew is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Good luck!