Take your favorite banana bread recipe to the next level with a swirl of Nutella! It’s the perfect decadent snack!
While I can think of about 50 other recipes to make with ripe bananas, we are constantly coming back to this Nutella Banana Bread recipe.
I mean come on how can you not. Let’s recap: NUTELLA. BANANA. BREAD.
How to make this Nutella Banana Bread Recipe
- baking soda
- softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large mashed ripe bananas
- A loaf pan
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and milk and mix together.
Fold in your bananas, mix until well combined. Add in your dry ingredients and mix together.
In a small bowl, microwave nutella for about 30 seconds. Give it a stir.
Add the banana bread to the loaf pan. Top with the melted nutella and swirl it into the banana bread batter.
Bake about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let your Nutella Banana Bread cool before slicing.
Some notes about making this Nutella Banana Bread recipe:
- The key to making any type of banana bread recipe is brown, ripe bananas. The browner a banana is, the sweeter it is! Ripe bananas make your recipe moist and sweet!
- Don’t skip the microwave your nutella step. This step helps to melt your nutella to make it easier to work with as you swirl it into the banana bread.
- Trust me, this is enough nutella.
- I love to freeze recipes like this one! To freeze, let your banana bread cool completely on the counter. Once cooled, wrap it up in plastic wrap, followed by aluminum foil.
- When you are ready to enjoy your Nutella Banana Bread, let it dethaw sitting on the counter at room temperature.
More of my favorite recipes using ripe bananas:
- * 2 cups flour
- * 3/4 tsp baking soda
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 1/4 cup softened butter
- * 2 large eggs
- * 3 large mashed ripe bananas
- * 1 tsp vanilla
- * 1/2 cup milk
- * 3/4 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with non stick spray
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix in. Add vanilla, milk and bananas.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix.
- In a small bowl, microwave nutella for 15-30 seconds and stir.
- Add the banana bread batter to the loaf pan.
- Top with melted nutella and swirl with a knife.
- Bake about 1 hour until a toothpick comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking - 11.8" x 16.5" - Stainless Steel Wire Cookie Rack Fits Half Sheet Pan, Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling
Watkins Original Gourmet Baking Vanilla Extract
Rachael Ray 47963 Yum-o! Bakeware Oven Lovin' Nonstick Loaf Pan, 9-Inch by 5-Inch Steel Pan, Gray with Marine Blue Handles