If you’re planning on buying Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets this year, don’t leave your house on the big day without first reading my Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party secret tips!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Secret Tips
Each and every Autumn I look forward to a very special event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. It’s fair to say that I love visiting the Magic Kingdom all year long, but fall is when I really get excited because that’s when my favorite event comes back to play. If you only have the time or the budget to do one Disney event this year, I would definitely recommend that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party be it!
I’m assuming that I’ve already sold you on going, haha, so now I’m going to share ten of my best Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party secret tips. You’re going to want to bookmark these my friends. Take my advice on what not to miss and you’ll be on your way to having the best Not-So-Scary Halloween Party experience ever!
How to Do Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
1. Go early. You can grab tickets for as soon as August 16th, so book your trip accordingly. The longer you wait, the more crowded the parties get.
2. Wait to hit the trick or treat stations. It’s Disney. They won’t run out of candy. Haha! And you can beat the crowd by not trick-or-treating when everyone else is.
3. Don’t miss the Boo to You! Halloween Parade. It’s the best parade offered at the parks right now in my opinion! BUT if parades aren’t you thing, this is a great time to take advantage of the shorter ride lines.
4. See the fireworks. Normally I suggest you hit the rides during the fireworks display as well, but this year they’re launching a brand new fireworks spectacular. So, I say stop and look up at the sky when it’s time!
5. Watch the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular show. Who doesn’t want to watch the Sanderson Sister belt out their go-to tunes?! I hope they never stop running this show because it’s simply the best!
6. Sample the treats. Seriously, now is the time to indulge! There are so many tasty snacks that are specific to the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! I’m talking about some super tasty Insta worthy goodies!
7. Dress up. Wear your favorite Disney costume to help you really get into the spirit of things. Or you could get festive with your makeup or hair. Whatever you do, have fun with it! You’d be surprised at how many people get all decked out!
8. Watch out for the ride overlays. Some attractions will have special features that you can only experience at the party. There’s a reason you buy tickets. Disney does not disappoint here!
9. Get your souvenirs right away. Most people use the end of their day to shop, so snag any merch that you want as soon you walk in if you aren’t buying anything too heavy. Braving the crowds might be worth it to you to avoid carrying a big load.
10. Stay on property and take advantage of the in-room celebrations. If you have kids they will absolutely go crazy for the Halloween surprises Disney has in store for them! We did this around Easter once and my kids still talk about it.
So, are you ready to have a spooktacular time at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween or what?! If it’s your first time, I guarantee you’ll be planning your next trip before you leave the park!