Lasagna Roll Ups
My husband and I are huge sauce lovers. We love sauces of all different kids and varieties. our favorite being tomato sauce. We once tried to make our own from farm fresh tomatoes to can, so we can enjoy them all winter long. It was the biggest fail I have ever attempted. Well past midnight I was up cleaning up and canning. I am not so ambitious these days. I leave it to the experts, like those at Hoboken Farms.
Hoboken Farms is a farmer’s market favorite here in the tri-state area because it is all-natural and locally-made. I had a hard time deciding on what recipe I was going to use this delicious looking sauce on. Honestly, it just seems like such a treat. Hoboken Farms is something you don’t want to go to waste and you want to savor.
Lasagna Roll Ups
Different Lasagna Roll Ups recipe made with Hoboken Farms fresh sauce. Quick weeknight dinner option!
- 12 Lasagna Noodles cooked according to the package directions.
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- italian seasoning
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and italian seasonings.
- Spread a few tbsp of sauce over a casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay lasagna noodles flat on a work surface.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of ricotta mixture over the noodle.
- Roll up and lay in a casserole dish seam side down.
- Continue with remaining noodles.
- When done with noodles, spread remaining mozzarella cheese over the top, sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese.
- Spoon sauce over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.