Jell-o Beach Cups
I love the summer and I love going to the beach and pool just as much! This is a great recipe to whip to bring as a dessert to all of those great pool and beach parties you are looking forward to this summer!
What do you need?
- 3 boxes of blue jell-o (I had a hard time finding blue jell-o and found some Monster’s Inc “Berry Scary”)
- 1 box of Vanilla Pudding
- 1 box of Nilla Wafers
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Swedish Fish & Teddy Grahams
- 12 Tiki Umbrellas
- 12 9oz Clear Plastic Cups
- Make the jell-o according to package directions – 3 cups of boiling water & 3 cups of cold water.
- Pour into the plastic cups and fill until they are about 2/3 full. Refrigerate.
- When the jell-o is half way set (about 2 hours), add the Swedish fish into the jell-o cups. Refrigerate another 2 hours.
- Make the vanilla pudding according to package directions.
- Put the Nilla Wafers into a resealable bag and smash them into fine crumbs.
- After the pudding is set, add half of the smashed wafers into the pudding & mix.
- Add 2 tbsp of pudding to the top of the jell-o.
- Add a dollop of cool whip to the top of the pudding.
- Add remaining smashed Nilla Wafers to the top of the cool whip to resemble sand.
- Add some Teddy Grahams to the top to look like they are sunning themselves & playing in the sand.
- Put a Tiki Umbrella over the Teddies.