These tropical Pineapple Cupcakes are perfect for the summer or your Pineapple themed dessert bar!
Pineapple Themed Dessert Bar
With the weather heating up, I thought a tropical themed party was perfect for an impromptu end-of-school celebration with friends.
Instead of fussing with an array of food, I decided to keep things simple and go with a Pineapple themed dessert bar.
How to Create a Pineapple Themed Dessert Bar
I love candy buffets for parties. They make goody bags so much easier because everyone does the work for you!
I’m using a mixture of Celebration by Frey® gumballs and Sixlets® for my candy buffet here. I love how they have an assortment of 20-25 colors that all compliment each other with a shimmer and shine, so you can mix and match.
For a delicious treat at your Pineapple Themed Dessert Bar, add these fun Pineapple Cupcakes.
Isn’t this Pineapple Themed Dessert Bar easy and fun?
Pineapple Party Supplies:
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- Vanilla Frosting
- 1-2 drops Yellow Food Coloring
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, substituting pineapple juice for the water.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Fill 6 cups with 2/3 cups of batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Add 1-2 drops of yellow food coloring to vanilla frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and top with toasted coconut.