These Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls make for a fun and easy Valentine’s Day breakfast or snack!
We are getting closer to Valentine’s Day and these super cute Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls are just perfect for a Valentine’s Day breakfast.
You’ll be thrilled at how quick and easy it is to get a super cute Valentine’s Day breakfast on the table thanks to these Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls!
Of course, cinnamon rolls can be an anytime of day snack, so you could totally make these for a fun after school Valentine’s Day snack or even a dessert! Is there really anything better than the smell of cinnamon rolls baking?!
Here is what you will need to make Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls (these are the only ones that will work since you need to unroll the biscuits)
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
If you want to up your cinnamon roll game, you can tint the frosting with red or pink for Valentine’s Day.
How to make that special heart shape:
I would watch the video in this post because if you are a visual learner like me, it may be easier to understand.
Carefully unwind the cinnamon roll, the end will still be wound up, leave that the way it is.
Bring the two ends together and pinch the ends together, forming a heart.
I like to do this right on my baking pan because they can be hard to move and keep the heart shape.
Bake your Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls according to the package directions. Once they are out of the oven and cooled, frost them and add your Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- optional: red or pink food coloring
- On a baking pan, carefully unwind a cinnamon roll, the end will still be wound up, leave that the way it is.
- Bring the two ends together and pinch the ends together, forming a heart.
- Bake your Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls according to the package directions.
- Once they are out of the oven and cooled, frost them and add your Valentine's Day sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.