Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
Don’t forget to pin this post!
- 1 dozen Rice Krispie treats
- 1 bag vanilla candy wafers
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- 8-10 chocolate candy wafers
- Candy eyes
- Black gel frosting
Melt half a bag of white candy wafers in a microwave-safe mug. Start off at 30 seconds, stir and then add 15 second intervals if needed.
Stir in 2-3 drops of green food coloring.
Coat the rice krispies in the candy coating.
Lay flat on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
Refrigerate for about 10 minutes to help the candy set.
Melt 8-10 chocolate wafers in a microwave-safe mug. Start off at 30 seconds, stir and then add 15 second intervals if needed.
Dip the top portion of the rice krispies treat into the chocolate to resemble hair.
Lay 2 eyes down onto the wet candy.
Use gel frosting to create a mouth.
Refrigerate your halloween rice krispie treats again.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wilton Halloween Assorted Candy Eyeballs Set, 3-Packs
- Wilton Black Sparkle Gel, 3.5 oz.
- Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy, 12 oz.
- Wilton Candy Melts Flavored 12oz, Bright White, Vanilla
- Reynolds Kitchens Non-Stick Parchment Paper - 60 Square Feet
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, Crispy Marshmallow Squares, Original, Bulk Size, 96 Count (Pack of 6, 12.4 oz Boxes)