Have a Good Night’s Sleep with GoodNites* TRU-FIT*
“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for GoodNites* TRU-FIT*. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”
As a mom to two preschoolers, trust me I know accidents happen. Regardless of being completely potty trained, both of my children do have accidents still. I can usually predict them too. If we go out for the night and they fall asleep in the car, it’s guaranteed. Nights where they are restless and aren’t sleeping well, also a guarantee. My oldest is now starting to be invited to sleep overs and it makes me nervous he may be put into an embarrassing situation with his friends. My sister-in-law had recommended using GoodNites* TRU-FIT* to me as the perfect solution to help my children feel confident.
Unlike other products, GoodNites* TRU-FIT* are unique in that they look like real underwear! Made of washable cotton, the GoodNites* TRU-FIT* come with disposable inserts making them a perfect nighttime solution. GoodNites* TRU-FIT* are available at select national retailers, including Walmart. They are available for boys and girls in sizes S/M and L/XL in an assortment of patterns and colors.
- Limit your child’s liquid intake at night. Serve your child’s last drink about one hour before bed.
- Always have your child use the bathroom before getting into bed. Even if they had just used the bathroom previously, have them try again.
- Leave a night light on for your child so if they were to wake up in the night they can easily use the bathroom on his own.
- If your child wakes up due to a bad dream, take them to the bathroom before going back to sleep.
- Do not make your child feel bad if they wet themselves. Accidents do happen and your child is feeling shamed as it is for what has happened. Unfortunately, bed-wedding is a condition your child cannot be trained out of.
- Your child is not alone! According to a GoodNites study, 1 in 6 children between the ages of 4 and 12 suffer from bed-wetting.