I love snacks that are super simple to make, so easy in fact, my kids can make it all by themselves! I love that now that my kids can read, they can make recipes all by themselves! This Easter Bunny Chow is a fun twist on the classic puppy chow or muddy buddy recipe that is loved so much!
Easter Bunny Chow
We’ve made this chow for a few other holidays now, so my daughter came up with the idea to make it for Easter. Doesn’t this Easter Bunny Chow look so pretty with the pastel colors?
This Easter Bunny chow is a mix of sweet and salty! It makes a huge batch too. So, we make some to enjoy just as a fun dessert or snack and then bag some up to bring to friends or family as a little sweet surprise.
So how do you make it? Be sure to scroll down to get the full (printable) recipe!
First things first! Microwave together peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl until melted and creamy. Add in some vanilla!
In a large bowl with a cover, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Cover and shake until cereal is evenly coated.
Anyone else love to eat their chow just like this?! So delicious! The next step is to sprinkle the powdered sugar over the the cereal!
Finally, add spring themed M&Ms and sprinkles of your choice.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms
- spring/Easter sprinkles
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir until melted and creamy.
- Add vanilla and stir
- In a large bowl with a cover, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Cover and shake until cereal is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal. Cover and shake until evenly coated
- Add M&Ms and sprinkles of your choice.